LOCATION: Trinity Presbyterian Church, 44 Southview Avenue, Valparaiso, FL
BIBLICAL HORIZONS 2009 BIBLE CONFERENCE
– James B. Jordan on Learning Holy War at Sinai. Leviticus between Egypt and Canaan. Six lectures projected.
– Jeffrey Meyers on Cool Foot Luke. More amazing stuff on Luke than you can even imagine. Four lectures projected.
– Blake Purcell and Rich Bledsoe will also speak, once each at present.
– Begins Monday evening at 7:00 pm; ends Friday at 1:00 pm.
– Registration: $100 per person; $125 per family. (Sorry for the price hike, but stuff costs more than it did 20 years ago when we started.)
– Sung Vespers each evening, with “chanted” psalmody.
– Local airport is Northwest Florida Air Terminal (VPS).
– Motels: In Niceville there are three acceptable motels:
Quality Inn (formerly Comfort Inn), price around $100/night.
Comfort Suites (new), price around $130/night.
Holiday Inn Express, price around $120/night.
I suggest you go to Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, etc. and see what you can get. If you are willing to drive 45 minutes each way, you might get a nice deal in Destin or Fort Walton Beach. If you need a roommate, let me know as soon as you can. There is also an el cheapo motel called Tisa’s Friendly Inn. If you don’t might el cheapo, phone them at 1-850-678-4164. For younger single people, it’s not all that bad, and not nearly as expensive.