- Jeffrey Meyers: Stuff on Acts
- James Jordan: Stuff So Amazing We Cannot Disclose It
– Others to be announced.
– Begins Monday evening at 7:00 pm; ends Friday at 1:00 pm.
– Registration: $100 per person; $125 per family.
– Sung Vespers each evening, with “chanted” psalmody.
– Local airport is Northwest Florida Air Terminal (VPS).
– WARNING: By now it is almost certain that the beaches will be oil-fouled and that people will not be permitted to go to the beach. You may wish to take that into account when you decide where to stay, as some motels have pools. All those listed below have pools. There are recreational parks near the church that have access to the water of the bay, which should be fine.
Meeting place: Trinity Presbyterian Church, 44 Southview Ave., Valparaiso, FL 32580 www.trinvalp.com
Better motels that are near the church:
Holiday Inn Express:
If these are too expensive and you want a cheapo motel, contact us.